About Technokom Tank Farm
The mission is to organize a system of regional supply of fuel and compensate for uneven income and consumption of petroleum products in Russia.
The advantages of working with the company “TECHNOKOM”:
• Prompt Shipment
• Flexible Prices
• Personal Service
• Product Availability
• Delivery: railway, avtonaliv, own fleet
• Unique Service
The basis and preconditions for the implementation of
• The active work in the consumer market.
• Focus on market demands and customer needs.
• Customer Relationship Management.
• The portfolio of products, the most popular consumer.
• Powerful extensive network.
• Modernization of production.
• Application of new technologies.
• Adherence to the principles of the international standards ISO 9001: 2008 in all areas of the company.
• The study of the needs of customers and developing products and services that meet their needs, feedback.
• Strict control over the quality of products at all stages of its life cycle.
• The focus of work in the first place to prevent possible deviations, and not for their elimination.
• Involving every employee to participate in the improvement of production processes.
Monday - Friday
8:30 am to 8:30 pm
9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Evenings by Appointment
HOURS & LOCATION
Fill out this form
GET A QUOTE!
• Updating the product range.
• Development of new products.
• Expansion of the nomenclature.
• Reducing the time of preparation of proposals and their implementation.
• Improved customer service: shortening an effective response to the problem, the prevention of problems.
• Improving the efficiency of post-sales customer support.
• Awareness of customers for new products and services.
Quality Management System
Environmental policy of "TECHNOKOM" designed and aimed at the safe and sustainable development of the enterprise, the rational use of natural resources, safety and health personnel, as well as the presence of the population in cities and surrounding areas.
The goal of environmental policy - reducing atmospheric pollution by harmful emissions, ensuring environmental safety of enterprises and products.
In order to achieve the objectives and implementation of the basic principles of the environmental performance of "TECHNOKOM" assumes the following obligations:
• To recognize the priority of environmental safety as an integral part of national security; comply with the requirements of the Russian legislation on the protection of the environment; monitor and analyze the environmental requirements and respond to their changing;
• Adoption of management and investment decisions on the basis of multi-variant scenarios, taking into account environmental priorities;
• Providing resource, reducing the negative impact on the environment, taking all possible measures to preserve the climate, biodiversity and compensation of possible damage to the environment;
• Investing in carrying out activities aimed at preventing and reducing the negative impact on the environment;
• Improving the environmental performance of existing production - improvement of basic technologies for the production, development and implementation of engineering and technological solutions, the use of environmentally friendly materials, as well as the decommissioning of environmentally inefficient equipment;
• Maintaining ecological order in the premises on the industrial site in the zone of influence on the environment; reducing "visible" (apparently detected by the senses) the impact on the environment.
• Raise awareness of staff in the field of environmental protection and to ensure the proper level of understanding of the importance of environmental aspects;
• Implement pollution prevention, which means the priority of preventive actions to prevent negative impacts on the environment before action to combat the effects of such impacts;
• Improving the efficiency of interaction with government agencies and non-governmental organizations on the implementation of the environmental policy of the enterprise.
Heining 100, Westpoort No 6450. 1047 AH Amsterdam
Tel: +31 103 400 620